Saturday, June 27, 2009

June 25

Ok, I'm actually posting this on June 26 because I didn't post last night. It's now 6:15 on Saturday morning and I'm AWAKE! Why? Well, for Father's Day, Mike got the new punching bag that he's been wanting... because the three or four others just weren't quite enough. This one is free-standing and he can take it in the back yard. Lovely. That's where he is right now- punching, kicking, and combinations- all at 6:15 on a Saturday morning. Nora, I really hope he isn't waking you and everyone else around us up! He has a long screening today and, if we're lucky, he'll get to join me in Highland Village for Kyra's baptism so he has to get his workout in early. I love his dedication and all, but........

Anyway, yesterday was good. I'm not certain how many calories I consumed... it was sushi night and I can't seem to figure out how many calories are in those rolls I eat. I'd like to think that because it's sushi, it wasn't much. Either way, I probably stayed within 1500 calories with my meals. We went for a swim after dinner and then it just seemed all-too-appropriate to indulge in some frozen yogurt from Braums. Nothing like hot summer days to make a girl crave ice cream! It was quite tasty. Got a decent workout in-- shoulders, back, and a bit of running= 600 calories burned. Could have worked a bit harder but it's ok.

As for today, I'm sitting again at 157 pounds. I realize that's where I was two weeks ago, but given that I probably gained a pound or two last week, that does mean a loss for this week. Just have about a month left before Pheonix so we'll see what I accomplish between now and then. Almost there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment