Tuesday, June 16, 2009

June 16

Breakfast:
English muffin w/ pb- 140
Snack:
Protein shake- 180
Lunch:
Ham Sandwich- 130
Fruit salad- 60
Snack:
Banana w/ pb- 120
Crackers- 200
Dinner:
Spring Creek....
I initially got the Fiesta Salad so as to make a healthy choice on our night out. Well, the lettuce was wilted and the whole thing was just gross. Gr. I thought about just forgetting about it and eating something when I got home, but as Mike pointed out, when you go out to eat, you should get to enjoy it. As this is the only time we will eat out this week, I decided that I agreed... so, I ate me some bbq! Now, I just have to be disciplined for the rest of the week and through the weekend. That may be somewhat difficult given the Father's Day celebrations we'll be having, but I'll just have to do my best.
I did have a great workout. Burned 770 calories today during my leg workout and half hour of cardio. Again, I had so little desire to work out when I got to the gym, so I'm glad I was able to work through that and get a good workout. I'm not sure where my workout desire went but I assume it has something to do with the same problem that's causing me to want chocolate and diet dr. pepper. Nora... what have you got over there?! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment