Wednesday, June 24, 2009

June 24

Breakfast:
English muffin w/ pb- 120
Milk- 40
Lunch:
Pb & j sandwich- 180
Fruit bar- 120
Almonds- 70
Snack:
Protein shake- 120
Dinner:
Corner Bakery chicken pinini sandwich- 770!! Could've gone for a hamburger for what that amounted to! Hadn't eaten much during the day, though, so I could afford it.

Total: 1420
Burned: 600

Today was a great day! Lacey and I headed to the gym earlier than normal so I could get my run in and hit the pool before lunch. We played together at the pool, ate (or wore, in Lacey's case) lunch with Daddy, and then it was nap-time for Lacey-bug. We took Lacey over to Nora's so we could go to the Temple this afternoon and, as always, we thoroughly enjoyed our time there. A quick dinner at Corner Bakery and then we were on the way home to our very happy and well-taken care of Lacey. She LOVES Nora and the kids so we always feel so comforted to know she's in good hands over there. Have I mentioned that I love having such great neighbors? Cuz I do!! Tomorrow will require lots of house-cleaning cuz that has been neglected the last few days! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment