Sunday, May 31, 2009

May 31

Breakfast:
15 almonds- 104 cals
Fruit bar- 150 cals
And later...
English muffin w/ pb- 150 cals
Lunch:
Turkey dog- 45 cals
Bun- 120 cals
Ketchup-15 cals
Some of those darn animal crackers of Lacey's (got hungry at church)- 120 cals
Snacked on a handful of cheez it's this with lunch- 75 cals
Dinner:
If I have to cook on Sundays, it's breakfast...
Pancakes w/ a bit of light syrup- 420 cals
Scrambled eggs (mostly egg whites)- 90
Protein shake- 120 cals

Total: 1539... a tad over where I should have been and not much focus on healthy stuff today but Sundays tend to a bit more relaxed... no harm done. Oh, and I hereby take back what I said about the diet dr pepper business. It's not that I'm addicted, because I'm really not-- I'm happy if I have one every couple of days or so. It's just that it's something that I enjoy and when I'm cutting back on other things for now, it makes me feel like I've had something good. Maybe when I've reached my goal and I can increase my calorie intake, I will be able to give it up but for now, when I'm working so hard to get the rest of the way, diet dr. pepper will remain my friend. What can I say? I'm weak! :)
That's all for tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment