Thursday, May 28, 2009

May 28

Breakfast:
English muffin w/ pb- 140 cals
1/2 banana (split with Lacey)- 60 cals
Midmorning snack:
Watermelon- 80 cals
Lunch:
Ham sandwich- 150 cals
Protein shake- 120 cals
Misc. bites of Lacey's crackers and such (bad Mom habit!)- maybe 150 cals??
Dinner:
Spring Creek Fiesta Salad- no calorie count on the menu but based on what was in it, I'm going to say 450 cals to be on the safe side (though it was probably a little less)

Hmmm... that only takes me to 1150 cals. Guess I get a little snack tonight! :) Burned 620 calories at the gym today. No diet dp today! And yes, I have managed to get through the entire week so far without cooking once! How pathetic is that?! It was just one of those weeks when our nights were crazy--Monday was Memorial Day, Tuesday we had a late workshop at the office and didn't get home until 8, Wednesday we went to the Temple as soon as Mike got home from work, and tonight, well, we had a coupon and Mike wanted Spring Creek. Next week, I resolve to COOK! All is well, though. Boredom sent me to the mall today where I ended up purchasing 2 skirts in size 6!!! That's such a fun size to buy and I certainly never thought I would. Fun, fun, fun.... and dangerous. Shopping shouldn't be so fun! I won't get carried away, though, cuz I do have a few more pounds to lose. Really enjoying these victories along the way! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment