Wednesday, May 27, 2009

May 27

Breakfast:
English muffin w/ natural peanut butter- 150 cals
Lunch:
Ham sandwich w/ lettuce, tomato, and avocado- 190 cals
Snacks:
Almonds- 150 cals
Fruit bar- 130 cals
Handful of Lacey's animal crackers- 80 cals
Dinner:
Chick-Fil-A chargrilled chicken sandwich w/ honey roasted bbq sauce- 320 cals
Late snack- bowl of raisin bran w/ skim milk- 230 cals (we went to the Temple and got home late... needed something to keep my stomach from nagging all night!)

Total: 1250 cals... busy day, need to eat a bit more tomorrow
Burned: 450 cals... cut today's workout a little short due to time. 1/2 hour of grueling cardio and some abs today

And I caved. It was one of those days that required a diet dp. I did say I would allow myself one a week so I'll still shoot for that...... wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment