Wednesday, May 20, 2009

May 20... eh

Breakfast:
Isagenix shake- 240 cals
1 slice of bread w/ smidge of pb- 60 cals
Lunch:
Out to lunch with Mike today! I got a turkey sandwich from Corner Bakery and a small bowl of soup-- approximately 500 cals
Snack:
apple- 55 cals
Skippy natural pb- 180 cals
Dinner:
Quiznos small Tuscan Turkey sandwich- 410 cals
BBQ Baked Lays- 120 cals

Total: 1565 Calories
Ok so we ate out for lunch and dinner today. Lunch was just a fun, middle-of-the-week treat with Mike. By dinner, the headache that had been bothering me throughout the day got worse and I just didn't feel like cooking. Mike insisted on running out to grab something and Quiznos was his choice. The Tuscan Turkey sandwich is actually a fairly low calorie choice. Next time I'd do it without the cheese and a lot less of the sauce... but Mike was getting dinner and I didn't want to bug him with special orders. I also didn't work out today... I only feel slightly guilty about that. I wish that I had run this morning, but I've been struggling to get enough calories in already this week so it certainly won't kill me. Tomorrow will be a good workout so I'll make up for it.

1 comment:

  1. I was wondering if you would share what you vitamins you take and what each one targets. Which brand do you like, etc... You are a great personal trainer in the making.

    ReplyDelete