Saturday, May 30, 2009

May 30

It's late and I've had a long day and I don't feel like counting it all up today. Is that lame? I was good though-- english muffin for breakfast, pb&j sandwich for lunch, some crackers and almonds on the go, salmon, salad, and mixed veggies from Outback for dinner, 720 calorie burn at the gym. I did snag a couple chicken nuggets and a few of Mike's fries from Wendy's as I was starving at one point but I hadn't eaten much during the day so that certainly didn't kill anything. And as today was my official weigh in (yesterday was just a moment of curiosity), I am thrilled to announce that the scale read 158.6 today!!! Wa-freaking-hoo! I'm quite thrilled with that and can't wait to see the numbers continue to go down as my waist line goes with it. All of that lead to a victory treat from Braums-- a brownie fudge sundae. It was quite tasty, well-deserved, and after a few bites, I was reminded why I don't eat that stuff frequently anymore... just makes me feel ill after a bit. Still enjoyable and it will tide me over for a while.
And now, I'm going to wind down... I'm exhausted! Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment