Tuesday, May 26, 2009

May 26

Breakfast:
Isagenix shake- 240 cals
Lunch:
Hot dog with 1/2 hamburger bun (because I haven't been to the store yet and there was nothing else to eat!)- 135 cals
Protein shake- 200 cals
Snacks:
almonds- 140 cals
Fiber One bar- 150 cals
8 oz. Jamba Juice- 140 cals
Dinner (we ate out AGAIN! Seriously, we do that way too much... Mike held a workshop at the office, though, so we didn't even get home until almost 8. Better work on that for the rest of the week though):
Boston Market 1/4 white chicken (minus skin and wing)- 170 cals
Green beans- 60 cals
New potatoes- 140 cals
And I couldn't resist the cornbread, though I should have- 180 cals... I'll just tell them to not even give it to me next time!
I was out a lot today, and I haven't gone shopping for the week yet, so I didn't eat enough fruits and veggies. Better work on that tomorrow!

Total: 1555
Burned: 780 (leg workout and 1/2 hour of cardio)
Wanted a diet dp today but I didn't give in. How ridiculous that this is such a challenge for me! Can we say addiction?!

1 comment:

  1. My name is Meridith and I have a coke addiction. It's really the caffeine, because I have a six-pack of Coke Zeros that have been in the pantry for a week, and I haven't even wanted ONE, but if Eric brings a real coke in front of me, I knock him down to drink it all!

    ReplyDelete