Wednesday, April 29, 2009

And today...

... I went shopping with Nora today. It was a great girl's day out while Alex was at school and the men were working. We even got to drive together to the Grapevine Mills mall because Lacey could sit in Alex's carseat. Sweet! And, I bought a size 6 dress. YES!!!!! My very first size 6 anything and I'm thrilled. What a great feeling!
Oh, and I weighed myself at Nora's house and her scale said that I weighed 161 pounds so I'm kinda thinkin I'll stick with that number! :)

4 comments:

  1. Lindsey - That is fantastic! How fun! I have to ask how tall are you??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahoo!! WOW! A size SIX... I am jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh- a size 6!!! Are you for real- i didn't think that # existed anymore!! Way to go sis!! I am so proud of you:)

    ReplyDelete